Saturday, December 31, 2005

To All..

Who have commented on these pages. First of all, thank you for taking the time to say something, good or bad. Second of all, for the past few days Booger has been crashing me when I open the comment section, and to be honest it's simply too tiring to reboot and reboot and reboot some more, so mea culpa. I blog to chitchat over the net, to express my opinion, to make some diehard regulars chuckle, to inform, to upset the loons. I do not blog to frig around with Googles version of hell on earth. I welcome the bad with the good because some of you make good points and that in turn makes me think. Yeah, yeah, for me it hurts to think and I said it before ya so nyaaaa nyaaa.

I DO try to read everything, and it'd suck for this or ANY blog to be nothing more than a mutual admiration society. I detest the hive mind and enjoy a well said different point of view. I don't know about the rest of you, but I've always learned more from my mistakes, not my successes, and if you believe I've said or done something askew, then feel free to tell my sorry ass about it.

No comments: