Wednesday, December 14, 2005

What keeps me sane


Not that I'm the fly-off-the-handle sort. Usually have two speeds, that's-nice, and dammit I'm out of ammo, and for 99.9% of the time it's the ho-hum me who does the blogging. Only so much bile alotted each and every soul and I learned a long time ago to save mine for when needed. But the real reason I'm on anything resembling an even keel is because of the woman that shares my life. Really need a bew pic of her, but I never tire of her watching her laugh when she sees the temperature start to rise in the old Gunny.

Yeah, she's just a little thing; 5-11 or so and hates this picture because her hair's a mess, but it's one of my faves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet. If you like the picture so much, then I'll quit complaining about it.

Lisa