Friday, February 24, 2006

Dennis just loves it when he's correct...

And why not? After all of the bonehead moves he's made with regards to trusting certain people, were I Dennis I'd be fairly preening after finding myself back on track.

The flubdubbery over letting them damned A-rabs into the same room with all of our port security memorabilia was a kneejerk that I, happily, did not cavort to along with the other puppeteer-wannabe's. Big deal I got something right for once. Silly me wanted to have a look-see at why in the name of all hells "W" was defending the sand fleas. Dennis has been illustrating WHY, and I give him credit for it.
_____________________________
"At the Port of New York and New Jersey, P&O (with its Danish co-partner) manages exactly one cargo terminal, the Port Newark Container Terminal at the Port Newark/Elizabeth-Port Authority Marine Terminal Complex. Guess who else manages a (larger) cargo terminal at the Port Newark/Elizabeth-Port Authority Marine Terminal Complex at Port Newark? COSCO. That would be the China Ocean Shipping (Group) Company, and it’s the state-owned national flag carrier of the People’s Republic of China.

That’s Communist China to my fellow Conservatives out there.
Communist. China.

It’s the country that you’re all boycotting Google about.

Remember?"
_____________________________
Have a gander at the whole fandango and draw your own conclusions. And it's okay; I'll still love you no matter what. You're allowed to have an opinion that doesn't always echo what the hive mind is buzzing about.

2 comments:

Lemuel Calhoon said...

Newark was the first port in the world to get certain technology which will, within the next few years, become standard in every port in the US.

It may not be a good idea to give a government with ties to terrorists access to the details of that tech.

Of course I could be wrong.

Fits said...

Point taken. Discourse between reasonable people of good will is always stimulating. And yeah, I think so too.