Friday, September 29, 2006

Ex NJ Governor Get's Top-10 Pwned

September 29, 2006 -- "DAVID Letterman had a gay ol' time last night sending up former New Jersey Gov. Jim McGreevey and his warts-and-all bio, "The Confession," which chronicles his secret homo sexual life. Letterman's Top-10 chapter titles for McGreevey's tome:"

10) "The Day I Got Caught Governing Myself;"
9) "How to Pretend to Like Girls for 47 Years;"
8) "From Schwarzenegger to Pataki: Governors I'd Like to Oil Up;"
7) "Another Confession - I Can't Resist Entenmann's Pound Cake;"
6) "At First I Just Thought I Was Bipartisan;"
5) "The New Jersey Budget Crisis - What Would Judy Garland Do?;"
4) "A Look at the Governor's Balls;"
3) "Politicians Who Left a Bad Taste in My Mouth;"
2) "How to Push Through a Bill - Or a Steve or a Larry;"

And the No. 1 chapter title - drum roll, please! - "Why I Don't Like Bush."

No comments: