Thursday, November 23, 2006

Plymouth Glock...


Sweet geez what a stretch, I know, I know. But if I don't take a break from the dinner table my doctor'll kill me, and enough already with the mamby pamby Thanksgiving schmutz.

Glock has announced the soon to be available G-21 Slimline, and Top-Glock is taking orders. I will not have the need for such a gun, as the existing G-21 fits me like a glove, but the Distaff Constabulary should find such modifications to their liking, and if anyone can keep these weapons in stock it'll be nothing short of a miracle. Same price as the existing G-21, $505.43, sans shipping and whatever your FFL dealer will steal from you just to sign his name.

What's New With the Glock 21 Slimline?

  • Slimmer Frame size
  • Ambidextrous magazine release
  • Full Picatinny rail

No comments: