Tuesday, January 23, 2007

"I will switch to knives, ballbats, and cinder blocks whenever possible."

Schools enter effort against gun violence with student pledges

"I will never bring a gun to school.

I will never use a gun to settle a personal problem or dispute.

I will use my influence with my friends to keep them from using guns to settle disputes.

I will promise to live by this pledge."

The Pledge Against Guns is something moonbats dream up when confronted with a problem of their own creation. Isolate a group of people, drum into them the fact that they are stupid and need special treatment, and when such a disfunctional society turns to crime and violence then blame a tool. Make no mistake about it, violence is sacred, in part because everyone has the need to excel and when believing yourself to be inferior it becomes natural to try and prove otherwise.

Thanks to War on Guns.

No comments: