Friday, September 21, 2007

The Rain The Park And Other Things

Mostly the rain. Falling at the rate of anything over 3 drops per hour means Cox cable will go on the fritz and that includes internet service as well. This afternoon and early evening were not outdoor friendly so I surfed the web, lost the connection, surfed some more, lost the connection, ad nauseum. Luckily...and global warming notwithstanding...we haven't had any hurricanes so I shouldn't bitch, even though this part of Florida rarely sees the full brunt of a 'cane, but does get its share of thunderstorms along with heavy rain.

For now I guess I'll shut the whole shootin schucks down until the boomers cease and desist. Never seems to matter how many surge suppressors I have. When something is gonna fry its gonna fry.

No comments: