Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Girl, 9, Banned From Tennis Club for Grunting Too Loudly

A 9-year-old girl has been banned from playing tennis by her local club because she grunts too loudly.

Lauryn, who has attention deficit disorder, has been playing tennis since the age of four, after it was recommended by her school psychologist at Sunbury Primary to burn energy and keep her focused.

Dubbed Lauryn Sharapova by an old coach, she said she played better when grunting.

"It feels natural to do my noise. I'm not faking it," Lauryn said. "It makes me play better. When I don't do it, I don't play my best tennis. And now people have told me I can't play if I do."

Sweetie?

Pigs grunt. People are expected to control themselves, and when all is said and done learning so pertinent a lesson at so early an age will be a good thing for you. Attention to detail and decorum is something every young lady should learn and it is a shame your parents never saw fit to bring that to your attention.

Now drop and give me 20.

And NO grunting.

No comments: