Monday, May 26, 2008

What Better Way To End The Titilating Trifecta Than With Tennis Player Ashley Harkleroad


PARIS (AP) - "Ashley Harkleroad, the 61st-ranked American who lost to Serena Williams 6-2, 6-1 on Sunday in the first round of the French Open, said she posed for the August edition of Playboy magazine.

"I thought about it, and it was something that I did," Harkleroad said after the match. "I'm proud of my body. I was representing a female athlete's body."

The 23-year-old noted other athletes who have appeared in the magazine, including Olympic swimmer Amanda Beard and former volleyball player Gabrielle Reese.

"I'll be the first tennis player ever. That's kind of cool," Harkleroad said."

Betcha the old dude in the background, Mr. ball-chaser, would agree wholeheartedly with that, Ashley.

No comments: