Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Healing

I've been slacking off here lately and things will just have to run their natural course before I get back to putting all of my heart into it.

To all those who expressed condolences in comments and mail, thanks, thanks a lot. My brother dying has put me into one hell of a funk but at least I've gotten past the denial stage of things. There has never been a man closer to me than he was, I loved and admired him for so many things. I still stop whatever I've been doing to think about some of the outlandishly stupid things we did as boys and men, and how he always had my back and how I never told him enough about the wonder of going through life with so dedicated a friend. And of course I'd like to take back every argument and every harsh word but that was part of the process too.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by. Hello and goodbye, as always, Fits.

No comments: