Sunday, January 18, 2009

"Service" With A Smile...

Edited For Time And To Fit Your Scream

Hello. I'm wishing to add more memory to one of your pc's that we bought and was wondering if you'd be so kind as to tell me precisely which sort of memory is compatible with...name and serial number of pc...


Tried using your auto-generating query module by it was out of service.

Best Regards,

Fits

Thank you for purchasing xyz-brand personal computer. You may add 2 more gigs of memory. If you have any other questions, please use the auto-generating query module. And by the way, our records show that you've yet to register your pc with us.

Have a good day

Now that's strange. I registered several months ago on the day of purchase. Oh well, I'll do it once more. Sorry if I wasn't clear but I don't want to know how much more memory I can add, but the type necessary. And by the way, your auto-generating query module remains inoperative.

Best Regards,

Fits

Thank you for purchasing xyz-brand personal computer. Your particular model pc can be upgraded to an additional 2 gigs of memory. If you're in need of more info, please use our auto-generating query module, and while you're at it you may also wish to take the time to register the product.

Have a good day

Nah, YOU have a good day, as I'm apparently not getting my message across. There are a plethora of memory upgrades to select from and what I NEED is the TYPE of chip to purchase. I've also now registered twice but hey what the heck I'll try again. And your
auto-generating query module is STILL down, as it has been all day.

Fits

To be continued....

Continued...

Dear Mr. Fits,

I am sorry to hear of your problems in finding additional memory for your...xyz personal computer. If the current memory isn't enough please be advised that xyz personal computers have many other options to choose from!

And should you have further questions, please use our
auto-generating query module for quick responses!

Have a great day!


No comments: