Monday, March 30, 2009

Angie Harmon: I'm Not Racist Because I Disagree With Obama


"Angie Harmon is not afraid to come out and say she doesn’t like how President Obama is handling the job — but she’s sick of having to defend herself from being deemed a racist.

"Here's my problem with this, I'm just going to come out and say it. If I have anything to say against Obama it's not because I'm a racist, it's because I don't like what he's doing as President and anybody should be able to feel that way, but what I find now is that if you say anything against him you're called a racist," Harmon told Tarts at Thursday’s Los Angeles launch of the new eyelash-growing formula, Latisse. "But it has nothing to do with it, I don’t care what color he is. I’m just not crazy about what he's doing and I heard all about this, and he’s gonna do that and change and change, so okay..."

Good on ya, Angie. Way to stick to your guns, kiddo.

But remember this the next time some dimwitted liberal asshole calls you a racist for disagreeing with the likes of the brain dead wizard of Ahhhhhhs:

He's half Irish. Ireland itself could just as easily take umbrage, but that's the funny thing about modern day white people.

Who gives a rats ass what the simple fuck looks like, all we care about is if he can do the job.

No comments: