Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The IN-operative Word Here Is "Gun"

So PayPal screws yet another pooch in its insane anti-gun-don't-you-dare-bring those cooties to my house, Brady Bunch-like pogrom against life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

I use em, shamefully, as there is no alternative. I drive toll roads, vacation in anti-gun cities and towns, and do business with lending institutions that are as un-2nd Amendment friendly as, oh, say, Barack Obama. I spend lotsa cash online and wish there was somewhere else to go but there is not and that is that. I did actually boycott them for almost 4 years and maybe it is time to start putting my money where my mouth is and be done with the fuckers for good.

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

Kevin Baker over at The Smallest Minority is featuring the latest bullshit from PayPal, and please click the above link to see how, yet again, these commie fucks are blithely going about their business without a care in the world for ANYTHING but their anti-American agenda.

Gun Blogger's Rendezvous featuring a raffle with PayPal as their primary money-handler? Not on their watch.

No comments: