Friday, January 22, 2010

Excerpts From Obama's Astro-Turf Meeting On Why His Poll Numbers Have Tanked

"...but I'm here to tell ya that it's not about me. I could have done nothing and had great poll numbers but I did something and that makes some people mad. But its not about me. What it should be about is the jobs I'm going to fight for and the economic recovery I'm pushing for and the country getting back on its feet that I'm going to make sure happens...

But don't for a moment think that its about me. Some folks think that if Obama loses they win. But it shouldn't be about winning or losing but about how I'm going to right this ship and get things back on the upswing..."

And not for nothing, but what sort of folk speak of themselves in 3rd person.

Kings. Queens. Dictators. Super self important theatrical types.

In other words, everything Barry believes himself to be.

Is it 2012 yet?

No comments: