Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Huffington Post Worried About Their Superman

One of the reasons to frequent I Hate The Media, other than I hate the media, too, is the fact that they read such odious tomes as the Huffington Post, and critique them with aplomb.

“Obama’s very strength, it turns out, can be a weakness. After his fast rise against enormous odds, many people actually seem to believe that he is superhuman — that he should be able instantly to unite the country, solve unemployment, end wars and terrorism and while he’s at it, fix health care and end pandemics.”
HUFFINGTON POST

"So the fact that he is not a superhuman allows him to fail at all of the above? That’s an excuse we never even thought of using. “Sorry I got straight F’s, Ma, but I’m not superhuman you know.”
I HATE THE MEDIA

The obligatory coolass picture is usually, well, coolass, and I can't tell you how good it makes me feel to know that something other than tasteless fruits and vegetables, gutter-grape leavings disguised as wine, and posing lunatic politicians come from California.

No comments: